Dietela (PT. Gizi Sehat Indonesia) is a nutrition service platform that provides nutrition services, for individuals and enterprises. As the business grows, Dietela wants to expand the scope of our nutrition services. Therefore, Dietela would like to invite you to join our dietitian team.
In this position, you will be paid using pay-per-service system, working hours based on an appointment
- Giving nutrition consultation remotely and meeting client once a month in person
- One on one consultation via online or on-site
- Actively communicate with clients
- Create personalized meal plan according client’s nutrition problems
- Provide personalized consultation
- Facilitate online nutrition coaching
- Report client evaluation
- Complete Dietela online training for capacity building
- Experienced in providing nutrition consultation for at least 1 year
- Registered Dietitian (or currently enroll in Dietitian Professional School)
- Have a registration certificate (STR RD*) from MTKI/KTKI. If you’re currently enroll in Dietitian Professional School, you must have at least nutritionist registration certificate (STR S.Gz).
- Fully confidence that he/she is a dedicated dietitian and always aim to give the best nutrition services to all clients
- Have a good verbal and written communication skills
- Can apply the analytical thinking skill in solving the client’s nutritional problems and in delivering the nutrition intervention
- Fast learner and enjoy being exposed to the new ideas
- This position is also eligible for those who want to build career as a dietitian while being a full time employee (note: you must have a very good time management skill and willing to have more working hours after your full-time job)
How to Apply
Please send your CV, undergraduate certificate, STR, and Student ID (If you’re currently taking a dietitian professional program) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by March 19, 2021
Please write “Dietisien Dietela – (your name)” on the subject of the e-mail.
For further information, please contact Amelia (+62 819-5238-0631) (Whatsapp Only).